Useful Information and Links for Parents
Please contact the school to pass on information about clubs and groups available in the local area and we will add the information from Active Schools.
School Handbook 2022/2023
Please see a summary of information that will be helpful to you as a parent/carer. For more detailed and specific information, please do not hesitate to ask at the school office or send an email for further info.
- Banchory Academy
- Aberdeenshire Council’s Home/school Partnership policy: https://www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk/schools/parents-carers/involvement/homeschool-partnership-early-intervention/
- Connect – Scottish Parent Teacher Council, useful resource supporting parent involvement in children’s learning and school lives
- Education Scotland is the national body in Scotland for supporting quality and improvement in learning and teaching. Look at their ParentZone for further information on how you can get involved.
- HoB Connect – website of the Hill of Banchory parent forum contains some useful links and resources
- DYW – Developing the Young Workforce
- National Parent Forum for Scotland
- Scottish Association for Mental Health
- Get Safe Online